AspEdit manual NOTAM setup dialog box
Select settings for the import of NOTAM's.
This dialog box automatically pops up when importing a NOTAM.
- Link to airspace
select the airspace area for which the NOTAM's are valid.
This has two purposes:
In order for these functions to work correctly, the NOTAM source file should be limited to include data for a single FIR only.
- Include airspace areas that are refered to in the NOTAM by their name: AspEdit will look for the area in the linked file and copy the area in the generated output.
- Use the default border specified in the linked file for all "along border" definitions encountered in the source NOTAM file.
- Valid from / valid to
Select the requested start and end date & time. All NOTAM's that are not active within the selected interval will be disregarded.
- Highest level
All NOTAM's with a bottom level above the value given here are disregarded.
- Verbose level
Select the output in the generated text file:
- 1: Only relevant areas are shown.
Relevant means: meeting the requirements selected in this dialog box + meeting the filter requirements.
- 2: Relevant areas + error messages (standard setting)
- 3: 1 + 2 + debug output.
- Include all NOTAM's
Normally, only active + relevant NOTAM's will be included in the output. When this option is ticked, all NOTAM's will be included, regardless of filter and activity time settings.
Confirmation will be asked.
- Reset filter settings to default