AspEdit manual Country dialog box
Edit a country file, contained in the Borders folder.
By clicking on a country while the List is in country mode.
- The list shows all the points of the country.
- The points are numbered, the numbers are displayed on the map.
- A cursor is drawn on the map at the position of the selected point.
- Use the buttons at the top to add, insert or delete points. Adding / Inserting is done via the Block dialog box.
- Edit a point by double clicking on it. The Edit point dialog box will open
- "Copy" will copy the highlighted point to the clipboard. You can than paste the point in the block or point dialog boxes.
This function is useful:
- for closing the shape (the start and end points must be the same)
- To edit "Common borders with 3 or more countries", see country for a description of the issue.