AspEdit manual Poly-points dialog
Add / insert a multiple points at once. This dialog box
processes standard points, as well as navaids
Via the "Poly-point" button in the Add
element dialog box.
Tip: if AspEdit can't handle separators or formatting, first paste
the block into a text editor (eg Notepad ++), manually
correct the issues, copy the edited points to the clipboard and
paste them into the Poly-points dialog box.
- Select the units of the input coordinates via the designated
field. The units of the coordinates in the list at the
right will be as selected in the Area
- For navaids / waypoints:
- The name must precede the coordinates.
- For navaids, the name must be 2 or 3 characters long.
If the name is 2 characters, AspEdit will automatically append
an underscore character.
- For waypoints, the name must be 5 characters long.
- The format of the coordinates
is permissive. Also the separators between the
latitude and longitude and between the points are permissive.
- Use the copy / paste function: copy the coordinates from the
aeronautical publication, and paste them in the designated
field. Always check the result in the field at the right.
- If desired you can manually type coordinates in the input