AspEdit manual Airway dialog box
Add a new segment to an airway, optionally specify the width of the
- Open / create an area via the list,
- This will open the Area
- Make sure that "Airway" is selected in the Type field,
- Use the add or insert buttons to create a new segment, or
double click on a line in the list to edit a line.
- Waypoints and navaids must have been created before, see Aiways, Navaids
- Both navaids and waypoints will be included in the list.
- "Filter" allows to limit the number of fixes in the
list. All fixes with the filter string occurring anywhere
in their name will be listed.
- A width and a fix can be given at the same time. The
width will be applied from the previous fix onward.
- The width needs to be given only when it changes.
- The first line of the airway must be the width. Accomplish
this by including a width in the definition of the first fix.
- You can add subtract shapes via the "Add shapes" button.
The Add shape dialog box will