AspEdit manual Border dialog box
Add / insert / edit a border segment.
- At least one element must be defined before the border
segment, in the Area
dialog box. The last point of it will be used as the
starting point of the segment.
- Select the shape / country in the list. Use the filter
function to reduce the number of items in the list. All
shapes / countries which have the filter string anywhere in
their name will be listed.
- Define the end point. Either use the latitude and
longitude fields to enter the values separately, or use the Lat
/ Lon field to enter both at once.
- Tip: use the copy / paste function: copy the coordinates
from the aeronautical publication, and paste them in the Lat /
- The format of the coordinates
is permissive. Also the separator between the
latitude and longitude is permissive.
- Always double check the result in the static field near the
bottom. eg. If the Lat / Lon field can't handle a
separator, it may be required to paste latitude and longitude
separately in the respective fields.
- It is not required that the start and end points are located
exactly on the shape.
- For details on the Clockwise field, see Border
After leaving the Border dialog box, check the results on the
If the wrong portion of the shape is used, invert the selection